Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Damn it's been a long time...

Well, like the title says, it's been a long damn time since I posted to something like this. I've been down so many roads and made so many pit stops that I'm not sure I remember where I started or where I'm going.

For the new people, here's a quick synopsis:

My name is Chris Taylor. My friends call me Dozer. That's kind of morphed into Dozer the Dozarian or The Dozarian. Most of my online interactions are through the Dozer or Dozarian persona. I'm a fan of computer games in general and MMORPG's and FPS's specifically. I have a pseudo-wife, a daughter and a pseudo-daughter. We also have, I don't know, a bunch of dogs...

What's a bunch you ask? Here, I'll show you!
  1. Hugo Grissom Taylor (Pug)(2yo)
  2. Leia Taylor (Pug)(4yo)
  3. Connor Taylor (Pug)(1yo)
  4. Kayla Taylor (Pug)(4yo)
  5. Brutus Taylor (Pug)(5yo)
  6. Pablo "Hunchback" Taylor (Pug)(3yo)
  7. Riley "Wheels" Taylor (Pug)(1yo)
  8. Daisy May Taylor (St. Bernard)(1yo)
That's a bunch, yeah? I thought so, too. Family aside, my interests include a lot of stuff... I like sports. And not just to watch. I'm an avid volleyball player and I love paintball. I fully intend to get back into to active play this coming spring. I love softball as well, although it seems like its been forever since I played.

I play a lot of games. I love computer games the most right now. I'm currently playing Fallen Earth and considering going back to Champions Online. I'm really lookin' forward to Global Agenda as well... There are a few others on my radar right now, but we'll get into that in a later post...

So what's next... Oh yeah, more games. I like to play miniature games like Warhammer 40K and AT-43. Both are great games that require different things from the players. W40K requires a much larger investment of both cash and time to purchase and put together and paint the miniatures. AT-43 is all pre-painted and assembled and isn't as big a time or cash sink. Downside to it is that fewer players player AT-43 than W40K.

That's about it right now. I'm going to end this point in favor of a more pointed and specific post about specific things. Thanks for the read and everyone have a great day!

No comments: